Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Check up

Went for blood test and gynae check up last Sat (10/10/09). Also, happened that my 2nd sis was there for blood test and we had lunch together at Ajisen (Thks BIL for the delicious lunch treat). Since I had nothing on, we roamed around Compass Point for a while before I went for my gynae check up. Baby is ok and now weighs 2.5kg. As for me, I am now 64.3kg and Dr Adrain said that baby head has turned.

After the checkup, DH picked me up and we went shopping at Suntec. I met my secondary school mates there and its been so long since I have seen them (1 of them is even a mother of 3). Anyway, our main objective is to go to JL to buy playpen mattress since we have some vouchers. We managed to find 1 that is suitable and off we went to have our dinner at Hotpot culture. The dinner was enjoyable as DS is happily playing with his new cars that DH had brought for him. After dinner, we went to Starbuck café for my sudden craving of ice coffee. By the time, we went home I was so....tired.

No comments: