Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pregnant

Yes..I am pregnant. Now its over 3rd mth plus so my first trimester is over (had bad morning sickness). It might came as a surprise for my friend to read about my pregnancy since my friends should know that its always me who is keen on having another baby but luckily managed to convince DH to give another ‘try’.. Anyway, better do my updates before I forgot all the details:

28/03/09 (Sat) – Brought a test kit from colleague and tested ‘positive’. Visted Dr. Adrian but he wasn’t in..

04/04/09 (Sat) – Dr. Adrian confirmed my pregnancy and was given EDD 25/11/09. Also a November baby.

11/05/09 (Mon) – Went to Thomson for detailed scan..Everything is fine and EDD is now on 19.11.09 (closer to DS birthday)

Will go for another checkup 3 weeks time and by then the gender of the baby should be known..Hope this will be a girl. Anyway, regardless of boy or girl..as long as healthy can already. November will be a busy mth for me in future.. Hahaha.

No comments: