Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY round the corner

CNY is here again..We will be ushering the year of Tiger in a few more hours. This year, no spring cleaning for me to do *Yipee* and tonight, we will be going to PIL place for reunion dinner. This year we will have an additional family member to join in and that person is my DD.. Also, this year, beside the usual relative house visiting, we will also be going to DH friend's gathering (details to be updated). Very fast, tomorrow DD will be 3 mths old already.. Let me recall her progress till date

- able to flip to her tummy if lay her sideways.
- loves to talk to people and have her gor gor around her
- can put her whole hand into her mouth and eat her mini 'drumstick'
- neck still not stable which I am very worried so will ask PD during her next checkup in March

Think that's about all.. Meanwhile, let me wish everyone a Happy & Prosperous Chinese New Year!!

No comments: