Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bye Bye 2010

I'm glad Year 2010 had gone and it's a brand new year and I hope this year would be an awesome year for me & my family.

The kids have been taking turns to fall since Christmas Eve. First, it was DS who caught the stomach flu and so he had to stay at home with us while his dad went ahead with his Kukup trip. Then DD fell sick on Christmas day just when I thought I can celebrate the day happily with my family. Brought her to the doc on Boxing Day as her temp was 39.4. After med and constant sponging, she was ok by evening.


Juz when we thought she had recovered, she started having running nose and cough and fever. We rushed to KK when she started to vomit on New Year Eve and I told DH that few years ago (year 2007), we also rushed DS to KK on New Year Eve..so now history repeated itself..

The wait at KKH was still ok and they even took blood test for DD. She now weighs 8.4kg and like DS, her birth weight was good but don't know why both my kids actually 'shrink'after that.Luckily, the blood test was normal and doc told me that DD got very bad running nose and that caused the cough and fever. DD also got a very big ulcer so that caused her to have difficulty in swallowing liquids but we must still keep her hydrated. We left the hospital after spending nearly 2 hours there and we managed to reach home in time before New Year Day.

Looking back, let me recall DD at 13mths, 2 weeks and 4 days old milestone..

- Knows who is her Gor Gor, Papa, Mama and Auntie.
- When we asked her to give things, she will give.
- Ask her to dance and she will shake her head.
- When asked her if she wants things, she will nods her head and when we tell her no no, she will shake her head.
- She knows how to walk a few step independently.
- Can climb up the take or sofa herself.
- When she sees her papa sleeping, she will put her index finger to her mouth and do the 'sshhh'gesture.
- When she takes the house key, she would point to the door and want to open the gate with the keys.
- She will hug and kiss a soft toy when asked her to.
- Loves to wave to people and do the bye bye and flying kiss action.

I just can't wait to see more of her milestone and looking foward to blog all her 'little'achievement. As for DS, he is now more outspoken and can express himself better. Now that he is in K1, I hope I can see more improvement from him.

Therefore, I hope that in Year 2011, I wish everybody Pink of Health esp for the kids and that the kids will be happy always.

No comments: