Monday, January 31, 2011

CNY 2011

In a few days time, we will be ushering the year of the Rabbit. This year, DD will be able to get involved in the reunion dinner as she is now older already. She have also master how to do the 'Gong Xi Gong Xi' gesture. I have also brought her a hairband which I think she will look cute in it. DS clothings are also all settled.

Now at 14mth plus, she is able to walk more steps on her own and seeing how she wibble wobble to balance herself is so kawaii. I think by next mth, she should be able to 'chase' her brother. However, I must admit that her temper is much worse than DS and when she wants, she really wants..Hmmmm..sounds horrible and I don't know if I can cope with the 2 kids alone.

Tomorrow, will be a busy day as I have to wake up early to run errands and ensure that we finished our task before 3pm plus. Let me hereby wishes everybody "恭喜发财。身体健康。万事如意 :)"

No comments: